2020 February 17 Monday -Presidents Day- in Liberty Hill, Texas http://TomAndEllaJournal.com
ou may have noticed that the “WordPress” has been dropped from the URL. Yep, the domain name is officially ours.
nterestingly, it both shows the sleep starting at eleven twenty-seven and the thirty-seven minutes puff awake time. I don’t think it should show it both ways. Either I was asleep or I was not. It seems silly to add it and them subtract it. Right?
arm, cloudy, and dense fog alert. I concur. The view from my deck looked cloudy and foggy. At the same time it felt remarkably warm for mid February.
ince it is Presidents Day, all of the senior centers are closed. We had nowhere to go and all day to get there. That gave Ella the opportunity to beat me two out of three games of Fast Track.
The sky at noon when it was seventy four degrees outside and inside. That is why there is a fan in the doorway. Before long, the door will be shut and the air conditioning started. For those of you in locations with snow, freezing rain and below zero temperatures, I’m sorry. Consider this as a reason to join us in Texas.
nce it reached eight degrees outside and eighty five inside, it was definitely time for the air conditioning.
IN THE BEGINNING part 4
Our dream had been to retire to a ‘mobile lifestyle’. I envisioned it being something like, waking in the morning and flipping a coin to decide if we were to travel left or right, forward or back. We were still several years from being able to retire but we were beginning to live a version of the dream.
(to be continued)
he sun, at its setting, made me forget the lackluster, fog and cloud shrouded beginning of the day.
- IF YOU ENJOYED MY JOURNAL ENTRY, PLEASE CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR FOLLOW.
- Thanks for stopping by.
- God bless and g’nite
Visit my other blogs
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 139 in our Texas home
- *The Over The Hill Gang, (3307 RR 1869) Any area senior 50 years or older is invited to join for fellowship and a meal every Thursday at 11:30 a.m. The first meal is free; afterwards, individuals are asked to donate $6 for their meal.
- **Grandies welcomes those 50+ every week with friendship, games and a ministry to connect to others. As a special part of their ministry, Grandies sign and send greeting cards with inspirational messages to those serving in the military, the sick or homebound and church members celebrating happy milestones like birthdays and graduation. Since this ministry started, more than 3,300 cards have been sent!