2020 February 18 Tuesday in Liberty Hill, Texas http://www.tomandellajournal.comI slept but had a bizarre dream. It begin with me driving a stake truck. (I never have) However the truck was driven from inside the box so there were boards blocking my vision. I had to stand up to drive. In the odd mechanics of a dream, I was able to stand straight up in the cab and reach all of the pedals and steering wheel.was driving in a small town with rolling hills, much like one in which I grew up. Going down a hill was when I discovered that there were hardly any brakes on the truck.ith the sudden changes of scenery that happens in dreams, we were in the middle of nowhere. We descended into a huge construction site. There was a tall concrete pillar that indicated an interstate highway bridge was being built.ext, without a break in continuity, we were riding horses up and out of the work zone.e came to a primitive campground and were once more in the truck. I decided to stop and ask for directions.gain the scene jumped, to the inside of a library. We were now on bicycles and riding down a narrow staircase which had no handrails. Also,there were small children going up the stairs as we were going down.n elderly lady in a blue dress was getting up, from behind a desk, to leave. I remember she had an amazing gold necklace, though I don’t remember what it looked like.asked for directions to get back into town. Her directions were too complicated to understand. I asked if she was going that direction and could we just follow her.hat’s when I knew I was dreaming. Because I would never have asked for directions.t is not often that the day begins already at the high temperature for the day. I think “it’s all down hill from here” applies. Don’t you?e didn’t eat until after Ella’s visit with the urologist. The appointment was for ten. We arrived at about quarter to ten. We were out of the doctor’s just before eleven. Results on Friday (?)
- IF YOU ENJOYED MY JOURNAL ENTRY, PLEASE CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR FOLLOW.
- Thanks for stopping by.
- God bless and g’nite
Visit my other blogs
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 140 in our Texas home
- *The Over The Hill Gang, (3307 RR 1869) Any area senior 50 years or older is invited to join for fellowship and a meal every Thursday at 11:30 a.m. The first meal is free; afterwards, individuals are asked to donate $6 for their meal.
- **Grandies welcomes those 50+ every week with friendship, games and a ministry to connect to others. As a special part of their ministry, Grandies sign and send greeting cards with inspirational messages to those serving in the military, the sick or homebound and church members celebrating happy milestones like birthdays and graduation. Since this ministry started, more than 3,300 cards have been sent!