2020 February 20 Thursday in Liberty Hill, Texas http://www.tomandellajournal.comine hours of sleep? I told you I was tired. Really, I think I truly did need the sleep. I try to turn my restless mind off at night as I lay in bed. However, it races along, swerving from one thought to another.ast night I took a couple Tylenol PM before retiring, to ease the pain in my right shoulder. It obviously helped, I slept for nine hours. I might just do it again tonight.orty degrees that feels like thirty three. Did I mention that our tree’s buds are beginning to open? It will not be long until the flowers bloom and the bees buzz in our little tree.s advertised, it is cold, wet, and overcast. And it appears that tomorrow will be a rerun with, perhaps, a little less dampness.lood clotting factor two point three. ✔ Vitamins sorted (taken with breakfast). ✔ Weight, two hundred ninety seven. ✔ All internal systems nominal. ✔eorge Forman ready to prepare our breakfast. Yes, we have a celebrity cook at our home.his is my favorite way to toast English muffins. Although, since I butter them before toasting them, they are technically speaking, fried.
- IF YOU ENJOYED MY JOURNAL ENTRY, PLEASE CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR FOLLOW.
- Thanks for stopping by.
- God bless and g’nite
Visit my other blogs
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 142 in our Texas home
- *The Over The Hill Gang, (3307 RR 1869) Any area senior 50 years or older is invited to join for fellowship and a meal every Thursday at 11:30 a.m. The first meal is free; afterwards, individuals are asked to donate $6 for their meal.
- **Grandies welcomes those 50+ every week with friendship, games and a ministry to connect to others. As a special part of their ministry, Grandies sign and send greeting cards with inspirational messages to those serving in the military, the sick or homebound and church members celebrating happy milestones like birthdays and graduation. Since this ministry started, more than 3,300 cards have been sent!