2020 March 03 Tuesday in Liberty Hill Texas
Welcome to our daily journal! Send Mail to: TomAndEllaJournal@gmail.com
he sixty three degrees was nice to wake to, even if the sky looked like a sailors wool blanket
he whole sky was so gray that this small patch of lighter gray, in the south, looked almost white.
losing the lid of the grill cooks the tops of the eggs without flipping them. Also, thanks to the nonstick surface, no added fats.
ven the biscuits were done in the grill without heating the oven (and the rest of the kitchen). This is NOT a paid advertisement (though if they wanted to throw some money my way, I wouldn’t duck). I just really like these two appliances.
e had phone calls today from a niece and a daughter. Both live up north, where it was a sunny fifty three degrees. It is always nice to hear from family.
onight’s prayer meeting consisted only of the pastor and two couples. That is unusual. Generally there are about a dozen in attendance. I hope that it is not in response to the “Talking Heads” on television news programs warning people to avoid crowds. The coronavirus is worrisome because there currently is no cure. But people are reacting as if it is the and of the world. The reality is that the total number of deaths in the United States is 9. Worldwide the death total is 3,000. For perspective, 750,000 people die from mosquito bites and diseases they carry.
IF YOU ENJOYED OUR JOURNAL ENTRY, PLEASE CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR FOLLOW.
- Thanks for stopping by.
- God bless and g’nite
Visit my other blogs
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 151 in our Texas home
- *The Over The Hill Gang, (3307 RR 1869) Any area senior 50 years or older is invited to join for fellowship and a meal every Thursday at 11:30 a.m. The first meal is free; afterwards, individuals are asked to donate $6 for their meal.
- **Grandies welcomes those 50+ every week with friendship, games and a ministry to connect to others. As a special part of their ministry, Grandies sign and send greeting cards with inspirational messages to those serving in the military, the sick or homebound and church members celebrating happy milestones like birthdays and graduation. Since this ministry started, more than 3,300 cards have been sent!