2020 March 04 Wednesday in Liberty Hill, TexasWelcome to our daily journal! Send Mail to: TomAndEllaJournal@gmail.comixty degrees but the rain, from overnight, had stopped by daybreak. That did not ensure a magnificent sunrise, however.‘m becoming weary of these ghastly gray clouds. They are weighing I my soul.uddles and greenery are visible from the bedroom window. I’d love to say that it is grass, but mostly it is a weedy ground cover..e stopped at Grandies** on our way to the doctors office fire or annual wellness checkup. The reason for the stop was twofold. One to drop off a cake for today’s celebration. Once a month we celebrate birthdays and anniversaries. This month no one in the group has a birthday or anniversary, but we are celebrating anyway. The second reason for stopping at Grandies was just to let them that we will be late because of the wellness exam.lla left her documents at home. I told her to fill them out and put them in the truck, like I did. But she didn’t. So she had to fill out new ones.received a very good report on my lab work. A1C, cholesterol, kidneys, and liver were all fine. My lungs and heart sound good. My short term memory is good. And I know how to draw an analog clock that shows 11:10. The doctor said I am perfect. But y’all knew that already, right?randies was just finishing rolecall as we arrived. After the devotion, we split up to play games. Some played canasta, some bridge, and six of us played Fast Track.ost of the choir braved the elements to be there tonight. We are practicing for this coming Sunday, a Good Friday, and Easter.ight rain began about 4:30 this afternoon and was still going as we drove into Cross Tracks Church at 5:15. This was the night for the monthly choir celebration party (similar to three Grandies party earlier in the day). At six, or there about, we began choir practice.hen we left Liberty Hill shortly after 7, it was still raining. However, radar shows that we’re nearly done with rain.IF YOU ENJOYED MY JOURNAL ENTRY, PLEASE CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR FOLLOW.
- Thanks for stopping by.
- God bless and g’nite
Visit my other blogs
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 182 in our Texas home
- *The Over The Hill Gang, (3307 RR 1869) Any area senior 50 years or older is invited to join for fellowship and a meal every Thursday at 11:30 a.m. The first meal is free; afterwards, individuals are asked to donate $6 for their meal.
- **Grandies welcomes those 50+ every week with friendship, games and a ministry to connect to others. As a special part of their ministry, Grandies sign and send greeting cards with inspirational messages to those serving in the military, the sick or homebound and church members celebrating happy milestones like birthdays and graduation. Since this ministry started, more than 3,300 cards have been sent!
Medical RX 74.70PP 405.30OD +203.43