Welcome, family and friends, to our daily journal. Share it with your friends. It is a way of remembrance for us and a point of connection for you.
This kinda reminds me of a crucifix.
- Absolutely my least favorite thing about living in an RV is dumping the holding tanks. It is not as bad as when we traveled with the trailer. Because, then, I had to get the sewer hose from its storage area, attach it to the trailer’s outlet port, and drop the other end into the sewer. After the tanks were empty, I then had to clean the hose inside and out before storing it away.
- Since we no light travel with the RV, it stays hooked to the sewer. That does NOT mean that the valves are left open and everything goes directly down the sewer.
- The pooh has to remain in suspension in the holding tank, otherwise the paper and excrement would form a little brown mountain directly beneath the stool. Therefore the vale must remain closed until the more or less emulsified waste can be emptied from the holding tank.
- That’s more than most of you wanted to know, isn’t it? But, hopefully, it will be information that some new RVer needs to know.
Our yard is full of micro-flowers all smaller than a dime. I found that these Synderella flowers are part of the sunflower family.
- For breakfast I had meds and supplements, bacon, egg and toast. Boy, am I full! I need to start adding mega doses of vitamins C before the Santa season begins in November.
- The bright pink pill at the top is an antihistamine. I woke this morning sneezing and snotting. Ít is not the most pleasant way to wake. During the time of Covid, sneezing in public will nearly get you hanged
Ella ordered a prescription for pickup. Since I’m loath to burn that much gasoline for an item the cost only a few dollars, I quickly made a grocery list and sent it to Wal-Mart for pick up this afternoon. Once I received confirmation that my order was ready, we went into town. We stopped first for the pharmacy pickup. Once we had that, we collected our groceries and headed home..God bless and g‘day.
If you enjoy our journal: comment, like, and follow. Also see our Facebook page and our new Instagram page. Just search for “Tom and Ella Journal.”
My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- ©2020 Thomas E. Williams