Welcome, family and friends, to our daily journal. Share it with your friends. It is a way of remembrance for us and a point of connection for you.
Another glorious day. It reached 87° with a mild breeze. We had the door open most of the day.
- Itchy eyes, snotting, and sneezing, I may just stay in bed and not participate in today.
- I did stay on bed until Ella called me down for breakfast. It was around9:30.
- Immediately after breakfast I took a nap until noon. Thank you antihistamines.
- Around 1:30 I fixed lunch. It was leftover chicken breast and dressing on a bed of rice with leftover asparagus, and the last two ears of Iowa sweet corn.
- After lunch we played a couple games of Rummikube.
- 3:30 came and it was time for another nap.
- More micro-flowers that we found on our walk to the mailbox.
- We are hoping for our new drivers licenses and a letter from social security to arrive soon.
- Another stay at home day, which was well and good since my choices seemed to be (1) sneeze constantly or (2) dose on antihistamines and sleep the day away. Zzzzz
God bless and g‘day.
If you enjoy our journal: comment, like, and follow. Also see our Facebook page and our new Instagram page. Just search for “Tom and Ella Journal.”
My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- ©2020 Thomas E. Williams