BREAKFAST for Ella only. Tomorrow and Sunday I get to have both breakfast and supper.
22 MILES in 57 minutes in light traffic. This is the end of week 2 and treatment Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number.* Sorry about that. That’s just the way my mind works. I hear something and I immediately remember some lyrics.
THE table in the patients waiting room has this large puzzle. So far I’ve managed to avoid trying to place any pieces.
I HURRIED home after treatment (41 minutes), picked up Ella and drive through 🍔 Burger King 👑 and purchased a$6 meal to share. We went straight to the Leander United Methodist Church and are there.
50+ GAME DAY AT LEANDER UMC
THE pastor, Stan, Ella, and I were the only ones at Game Day. We played Chicken Foot and visited from one to three o’clock
AT home we played a few
games of ⏩ Fast Track ⏩
Day 53°. Cloudy with a slight chance of drizzle. Slice has a shower is this afternoon. Much cooler. Nearest steady temperatures in the lower 50s. North winds 10 to 15 miles per hour. Chance of rain 20%
Ohio toxic train report
• Federal officials released an initial report that one of the train’s cars carrying plastic pellets was heated by a hot axle that sparked the initial fire.
• The train had passed 2 defect detectors. However, the temperature was not hot enough at that point to trigger an alarm. By the time a 3rd detector registered the high temperature it was already too late.
• Ukraine President Zelensky said, “It was a year of pain, sorrow, faith, and unity. And this year, we remained invincible. We know that 2023 will be the year of our victory,”
• The US will do everything it can to get Ukraine the key equipment it needs,
• China calls for Russia-Ukraine ceasefire at the same time that they ship “weapons equipment” to Russia.
• More than 828,000 customers in Illinois, Michigan, California, and other locations are without power this morning due to weather, according to PowerOutage.us.
• At the same time that northern states are dealing with severe winter storms, southeastern started are reporting removed high temperatures. There is a 100° temperature differential between the northern Rockies and the south.
. Night 47 degrees. Cloudy. A slight chance of drizzle in the evening than a slight chance of showers after midnight. Nearest steady temperatures in the mid-40s. Northwinds 10 to 15 miles per hour. Chance of rain 20%.
©2023 Thomas E Williams