2020 February 12 Wednesday in Liberty Hill, Texas http://TomAndEllaJournal.WordPress.com
gain I was asleep before midnight – not by much – but asleep non the less. I woke up sneezing. And sneezing a lot. I think it had become my morning song.
he forecast indicates that we were done with the rain around eight o’clock this morning. The sun was bright and high inn the sky at one o’clock. We were in choir practice at sundown so no picture tonight. By dark, it was completely clear.
Weatherbug also predicts we will but dry for almost a week.
igital transformation of digital photograph. This tree root looked so much like a dragon to me that I just had to let everyone else see what I saw.
randies** had their meeting in spite of the nasty weather.
hoir party and practice began with assembling our new neck lights for readings our music in the dark. Hmmm, my beard may get in the way of the light.
We are practicing for Ash Wednesday through Easter plus all the various Sundays
(He Has Made Me Glad
Surely the Presence
Come, Thou Fount #400 all verses
Jesus Loves Me
Jesus Loves the Little Children
Spirit of the Living God
Trust and Obey #467 verses 1,2,4
God Be with You #672 verse 1 and refrain
On the Jericho Road
For Those Tears I Died
When Jesus Left His Father’s Throne Man of Sorrows
Man of Sorrows
If You’re Happy/Amen
The Hallelujah Chorus.
Holy Ground FAP #101
In His Presence)
- IF YOU ENJOYED MY JOURNAL ENTRY, PLEASE CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR FOLLOW.
- Thanks for stopping by.
- God bless and g’nite
Visit my other blogs
- Tom and Ella’s Daily Journal of Our Lives
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 133 in our Texas home
- *The Over The Hill Gang, (3307 RR 1869) Any area senior 50 years or older is invited to join for fellowship and a meal every Thursday at 11:30 a.m. The first meal is free; afterwards, individuals are asked to donate $6 for their meal.
- **Grandies welcomes those 50+ every week with friendship, games and a ministry to connect to others. As a special part of their ministry, Grandies sign and send greeting cards with inspirational messages to those serving in the military, the sick or homebound and church members celebrating happy milestones like birthdays and graduation. Since this ministry started, more than 3,300 cards have been sent!