2019 December 18 Wednesday in Liberty Hill, Texas
t got right down chili last night. I had to even close my bedroom window. And for a change, I slept under the sheet and the comforter. Ella also had a fleece blanket throw over her.
he drive into work was uneventful other than dropping Ella off at the over-the-hill gang building so that she could attend a grandies meeting. Praise the Lord. They are signing and mailing Christmas cards today.
stopped and finished filling the truck fuel tank, that I only got a partial tank in last night. The gas was considerably cheaper here, by at least $0.10.
Weatherbug predicts that it will dip below freezing again tonight. However, that will be the last time for freezeing temps at least for theneedy 10 days.
God bless and g’nite
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 79 in our Texas home
- 36 days as Santa at Lakeline Mall, Cedar Park with 1 at La Cantera, San Antonio