2019 December 19 Thursday in Liberty Hill, Texas
awoke this morning with a sneezing spell. That’s not a good thing for Santa.
ood morning, sun. It’s nice to see you on this cold Texas daybreak.
hursday’s are the days when I get to stick a pin in my finger to check my blood clotting factor. Today was good when I sent my results to the testing agency which then forwards that information to my heart doctor.
usiness on the Santa set is puking up. I expect tomorrow to be very busy indeed, because the local schools will be out for Christmas break.
al-Mart was my first stop tonight. I had once again ordered online for pickup this evening. After the groceries were loaded, I went into the pharmacy. But the prescriptions were not ready.
he next and last stop before getting home was Golden Chick tho push up some supper.
God bless and g’nite
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 79 in our Texas home
- 36 days as Santa at Lakeline Mall, Cedar Park with 1 at La Cantera, San Antonio