2019 December 20 Friday in Liberty Hill, Texas
There is no sunshine this morning therefore no Sunrise photographs
mm, warmer this morning, but do you see the predicted high for today? Yep, just three degrees warmer than the current temperature
ork started an hour early this morning on the Santa set in anticipation of more of a crowd. School is out!
got to work only to find out that our set manager will not be finishing out the year with us, because of a family emergency that called her out of state.
he day was busy as expected. And I imagine that tomorrow will be busier yet. The school age children were there today also, because the local schools have gone into Christmas break.
t was raining when I left work this evening. Apparently it had rained most of the day. This didn’t seem to make any difference to the traffic on the roads.
stopped at Wal-Mart again tonight. This time I was able to get my medications. I was also able to buy more grocery items that weren’t on yesterday’s list.
t was dark when I arrived home, so no sunset photo.
God bless and g’nite
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 79 in our Texas home
- 36 days as Santa at Lakeline Mall, Cedar Park with 1 at La Cantera, San Antonio