2019 December 21 Saturday in Liberty Hill, Texas
og was the big story on today’s trip into Lakeline Mall. Also of Interest, I saw a car run a red light. Fortunately I saw him coming and did not pull out in front of him. Just another reason people should not be driving the speed limit in limited visibility. But I guess eventually natural selection will take care of those people.
The Santa set was busy from open until I left at 2 p.m. I’m sure Santa Charlie will be busy until the end of the day. I head a teenager brought to me who was blind and deaf and developmental issues. With no other way to communicate with him, I took his hand and let him feel my face and beard. Hires mother thanked me and thanked over and over again.
imes like this really Make new extremely thankful for the children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren with which God has blessed me.
ating Cheetos, playing Fast Track, and drinking hot chocolate with marshmallow. What a nice way to spend am evening.
God bless and g’nite
- Visit my devotions blog new devotions every day (nearly)
- My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted Sundays 10 AM central time.
- Tom and Ella Daily Journal of Our Lives
- All content (except quotations) ©2019 Thomas E. Williams
- Day 80 in our Texas home
- 37 days as Santa at Lakeline Mall, Cedar Park with 1 at La Cantera, San Antonio