Welcome, family and friends to our daily journal. Share it with your friends. It is a way of remembrance for us and a point of connection for you.
- It was a great night to sleep with windows and ceiling vents open to let the cool air blow across us.
- Before getting out of bed this morning, I finished writing and piercing posting a sermon on ArmchairSermons.com and on Cutty’s Non-Denominational Worship Group Facebook page.
Here I am all dressed up for church.
John and Dawn attended with us. We then went home* with them for ham and beans and cornbread muffins. *Home was their trailer at a nearby KOA.
We had a good size group of kids at Cross Tracks Church today.
- Dawn and John said their goodbyes today. They had planned to go on down to Corpus Christi. However, with the tropical storm/hurricane blowing around in the gulf, they decided to head back north tomorrow morning. They will continue sightseeing along the way.
- We were in need of Gasoline So, on the way home from J&D i filled Rudolf’s fuel tank at H.E.B.
- Once home, it took us no time to lay down for a nap.
The remainder of the day was spent in mindless, time sucking drivel on Prime Video and YouTube.
Who can tell me the name of these tiny flowers? They look like miniature lilies.
God bless and g‘day.
If you enjoy our journal: comment, like, and follow. Also see our Facebook page and our new Instagram page. Just search for “Tom and Ella Journal.”
My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- ©2020 Thomas E. Williams