Welcome, family and friends, to our daily journal. Share it with your friends. It is a way of remembrance for us and a point of contact for you.
Another non existent sunrise. There was still some light misty rain this morning. But the evening photos where nice.
- Being Sunday, the mall didn’t open until noon. That meant I was able to watch part of the online worship service before I left for work.
- Santa had a couple of memorable visits today. One was a tiny little toddler. She saw me as mom was pushing the stroller pass the set. She started squealing and clapping. She was literally bouncing up and down in the stroller.
- Mom lifted her out and she came running as fast as she could. She couldn’t have been more than 18 months old. So, she couldn’t remember Santa from last year.
- Any other year I would have scooped get up and onto my lap for a hug. This year we were both stopped by a decorative barrier. I talked to her but agree didn’t talk, just bounced up and down on her feet, hands to her face giggled. Finally Mom came and got her. No picture was taken.
- The other visit was from a large family. Grandmother and grandfather and two couples with a total of 8 children. It was amusing watching grandma organize and reorganize everybody for the photograph.
- IF YOU ENJOY OUR JOURNAL, LIKE, COMMENT, AND/OR FOLLOW
http://armchairsermons.com My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams