December 27, 2020
Welcome, family and friends, to our daily journal. Share it with your friends. It is a way of remembrance for us and a point of contact for you.
So Far Today 75° | 52°
Yesterday 67° | 41°
Average 59° | 41°
Mon 67° | 58° Cloudy
Tue 68° | 62° 40% Chance Rain Showers
Wed 66° | 35° 30% Thunderstorms
Thu. 39° 27° 30% Chance Snow Showers
- Wait! What? Thursday’s predicted high of 39° and snow showers? Hey now, just a cotton picking minute. That is Upper Midwest weather! What’s it doing in east central Texas? Don’t like it. Don’t like it one bit.
- We received a text from Leigha asking if we wanted to join them for a spaghetti dinner. Yes, of course. We haven’t been with family sounds early in November.
- I took the scheduled covid test today. I should have results in the next day or two. I repeat, I’m not sick and I have no symptoms, this is just to verify that I didn’t catch anything from anyone this Santa season.
- We had scheduled groceries for pickup after the covid test. We gathered the groceries and headed toward Adam and Leigha’s. It was really nice to sit and visit. To get caught up. They’ve been to New Orleans and San Antonio since we saw then last.
- It was around 8 when we arrived home and unloaded the groceries. I had a surprise. I thought I had ordered a 2 pound chunk of brisket. What I received was 11.66 pounds of brisket. I made room in the fridge for now. I have no idea of what to do with that much brisket other than cook it and share it with friends.
- Also follow this other blog: http://armchairsermons.com My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time
All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams