Welcome, family and friends, to Our Daily Journal, a remembrance for us, and a point of contact for you.
Share it with your friends.It
- We attended several church services today — without getting out of bed. The best place in our home to receive a strong cell signal is on our bed. So here we stayed. We attended Union Park UMC at 9:30 and Cross Tracks Church at 10. Two totally different services, different scriptures and different messages. Both worth hearing.
- I had a rough night. I was up and down with many trips to the bathroom. It was around 2,:30 when I finally managed to sleep. And then up again between 4 and 4:30. The chart above shows that I slept until 9. That isn’t accurate. I was awake from six thirty on. I just didn’t greet up then. Around 9 I was up to the bathroom. Then back to bed until the second church service as over at 11.
- I didn’t eat breakfast. I started lunch shortly after getting out of bed. I pressure cooked a couple of frozen chicken thighs for about 10 minutes. I then put some seasoned and diced red potatoes into the pot. Once I had returned the chicken to the top of the taters, I pressure cooked them for twelve minutes. While that cooked, I cored and chopped an apple that I added to a stovetop stuffing mix prepared in the microwave. Which is where I also heated some green beans.
- After lunch, we played a few games of Fast Track.
- After washing dishes, I rested.
Thanks again for stopping by. Share this with your friends. See y’all again tomorrow. Stay safe. Remember, we love you.
- God bless and g’day.
If you enjoy our journal: comment, like, and follow. Also see our Facebook page and our new Instagram page. Just search for “Tom and Ella Journal.”
My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- ©2020 Thomas E. Williams