Welcome, family and friends, to Our Daily Journal, a remembrance
- If only that 69° would come along at 8:00 p.m., then we would sleep with windows open and AC off.
- Though I was awake at 7:00 a.m. and Ella around 9:00, we didn’t get out of bed until 10. It was just too inviting to lay there and read my emails and watch YouTube videos.
- That is one of the dangers of not having anything that has to be done or anywhere we have to be. Entropy begins to grab hold of us. It becomes more and more difficult to pry its sticky fingers from our arms and legs.
- I wonder if Sir Isaac Newton discovered his First Law of Motion while laying abed. And I’ll wager that Einstein came up with the general theory of relativity explaining gravity by noticing the way the bed deformed and warped around him as he lay upon it.
- Who knows what groundbreaking ideas may come as I stay snuggled in my bed (with visions of sugar plums dancing in my head)? I don’t always lay in bed and think. Sometimes I fall to sleep – to sleep, perchance to dream – ay, there’s the rub, for in this sleep what dreams may come.
- Enough! Enough I cry. No more thoughts of bed and sleep. Hypnos, recall your foul sons, Morpheus, Phobetor, and Phantasus. I am no longer entertained by their phantoms. It is time to rise from bed, for my recliner beckons.
- Hamburger steak, baked potato, baked beans, cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots for lunch.
- Cheerios for supper
- We spent a fair share of time collecting data to better organize our budget.
- Thanks again for stopping by. Share this with your friends. See y’all again tomorrow. Stay safe. Remember, we love you.
- God bless and g’day.
If you enjoy our journal: comment, like, and follow. Also see our Facebook page and our new Instagram page. Just search for “Tom and Ella Journal.”
My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.