Welcome, family and friends, to Our Daily Journal, a remembrance for us and a point of connection for you.
- It reached 100° this afternoon Ann’s we still 89° at 10 p.m. It is going to take a rapid deep plunge to reach 72° tonight. And that small chance of rain during the day was a bust.
- Today we drove 100 miles to recharge our truck batteries. This is pandemic related. Because we don’t drive as often or as far, we use more battery power starting the truck than we are able to put back into it during a short drive.
- I’m so thankful for the HUMx from Verizon. Multiple times this year it has warned us that the battery was getting low. Once I ignored it and when I tried to start the truck, the battery was dead. Even then I was able to use the app to call for a jump start.
(I’m not paid by Verizon for this post … unless they see it and decide to throw some money my way. 😀)
- Since we needed to go for a drive, we drove to Lampasses. We are considering moving from our RV to an apartment. One of the options is this complex in Lampasses. I don’t know if these are technically considered apartments.
- A major drawback here is that it is about a 45 minute drive from Liberty Hill where we have established ourselves in the community, church, and activities. It would also be an hour drive, twice a day, for my Santa gig in Lakeline Mall. That would equate to about $25 in gas, at current prices.
Thanks again for stopping by. Share this with your friends. See y’all again tomorrow. Stay safe. Remember, we love you.
- God bless and g’day.
If you enjoy our journal: comment, like, and follow. Also see our Facebook page and our new Instagram page. Just search for “Tom and Ella Journal.”
My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- ©2020 Thomas E. Williams