Welcome, family and friends, to Our Daily Journal, a remembrance for us and a point of connection for you.
- A golden pre-dawn
Overnight lows in the low seventies would have made for a nice night to have slept with the bedroom window open … if it had not still been in the nineties when we went to bed.
- Seventy one degrees still this morning made it great for opening the door. I placed the fan in front of the door to bring that cool air inside.
- With the cool air blowing inward, it seemed an appropriate time to bake biscuits and eggs in the convection oven. Plus bacon and sausage pin the George Foreman griddle
- Who would have thought that a Whataburger would be this busy at 2:30 on a Monday afternoon?
- Supper was with Arik and Jenny so that Jenny could help us set up a better budget. It appears that it isn’t so much a budget problem as an income problem. Without the income from working at Cutty’s this year and the uncertainty of the Santa season, which at best case will be only 28 days. At worst case, it just won’t happen.
- We have plans in motion but they are kind of dominos. We have to knock the first one over before dealing with the second. And so on.
Thanks again for stopping by. Share this with your friends. See y’all again tomorrow. Stay safe. Remember, we love you.
- God bless and g’day.
If you enjoy our journal: comment, like, and follow. Also see our Facebook page and our new Instagram page. Just search for “Tom and Ella Journal.”
My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- ©2020 Thomas E. Williams