Welcome, family and friends, to our daily journal. Share it with your friends. It is a way of remembrance for us and a point of connection for you.
- I received a text message that my prescriptions were ready for pick up.
- I needed to fill Rudolf the red nose pickup’s tank. We stopped at QuikTrip on the way to Wal-Mart.
- On the way home we stopped at Dollar General for milk and bread. I also purchased candy for the church’s Trick or Trunk evening.
- Not feeling up to cooking or eating, we had baked (microwaved) potatoes with bacon, cheese, and sour cream. A small can of crushed pineapple for dessert.
- I always suspect that crushed crushed pineapple it’s what they clean off of the conveyer belt after processing sliced pineapple.
- I’m sneezing and snotting again. My sinuses are all stuffed up. I tried to do some bible study but my mind is full off cotton cotton and cobwebs.
- I took a long long nap.
- Looking back at my day, I created the meme below.
God bless and g‘day.
If you enjoy our journal: comment, like, and follow. see our Facebook page and our new Instagram page. Just search for “Tom and Ella Journal.”
My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- ©2020 Thomas E. Williams