Welcome, family and friends, to our daily journal. Share it with your friends. It is a way of remembrance for us and a point of contact for you.
- We missed all twenty of the percents for rain. Nary a drop of rain fell anywhere near us.
- On a side note: we’ve talked with family and friends in Iowa who’ve had been dealing with copious snowfalls and snow squalls. As Forrest Gump would say, “That’s all I have to say about that.”
- Oh wait. Did I mention it reached 85° today?
Around 10 a.m. I thought we might see some rain. Nope. Not here.
- It has been a while since we have played Fast Track. We played 3or 4 rounds.
- Both of us worked on our Disciples workbook this morning and/or afternoon.
- I also began preparing a sermon, just-in-case I’m asked to preach somewhere.
God bless and g‘day.
If you enjoy our journal: comment, like, and follow. see our Facebook page and our new Instagram page. Just search for “Tom and Ella Journal.”
My sermons blog Armchair Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- ©2020 Thomas E. Williams