Welcome, family and friends, to our daily journal. Share it with your friends. It is a way of remembrance for us and a point of contact for you.
A dark morning with little hope that it will become brighter.
- Cowboy boots are newly resoled, reheeled, polished, and buffed. Thanks the the Austin Boot Hospital. I’m not kidding. That really is the name of the shoe repair.
- Repaired just in time for Santa to make an appearance at Trunk or Treat this coming Sunday.
- While we were there, Ella left two pair of her boots too be reheeled.
- On the way home, stopped at Wal-Mart for hearing aid batteries. I also bought more candy to give away at the Trunk or Treat.
- We will not be decorating our truck. Some of our friends will let Santa and Mrs. Claus use their shiny red truck during the event.
The wind shifted from south to north, became gutsy, chilly, and brought some rain. As you can see, the clouds were dark and low.Not a lot of rain fell. Though it fell hard and fat while it lasted. The temperature dropped quickly.It was down to 51° by ten o’clock tonight. It ís also forecast to be 48° by morning. We turned on the electric fireplace and added a quilt top to the bed tonight.God bless and g‘day.
If you enjoy our journal: comment, like, and follow. see our Facebook page and our new Instagram page. Just search for “Tom and Ella Journal.”
My sermons blog Armchair Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- ©2020 Thomas E. Williams