Welcome, family and friends, to our daily journal. Share it with your friends. It is a way of remembrance for us and a point of contact for you.
- There is no morning sky photograph this morning. I just couldn’t bring myself to share another bleak grey-white picture.
- Slowly, I slid from beneath the nice warm comforter and made my way to the bathroom. Then I stood on the scale and once more realized that I’ve reached a state of equilibrium. I’ve neither gained nor lost weight.
- Next it was to the kitchen to start the coffee. I also cut some potatoes into bite size chunks. They were tossed into the Instapot with salt, pepper, oil, a two slices of thick cut bacon. It is an experiment. Pressure cooking for 25 minutes.
- With that all accomplished, I slid back into bed and under the still warm comforter to await the appliances finishing breakfast.
- While laying in bed I read a daily devotion out loud for Ella’s benefit as well as my own
- After a breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, wonderfully soft potatoes, and interestingly (yes let’s call it interesting) soft-fall-apart bacon; we read our second daily devotion. Then we played Fast Track. Ella won 2 to 3.
- After checking the bank account, I placed our grocery order. We are scheduled to phot pick up between 2-3.
- Just prior to noon, the sun began to shine. It was 44° at that point with a “feels like” of 38°. It eventually topped out at 56°.
Arrived at Wal-Mart at 2:25 and were loaded and on our way in about 10-15 minutes. It took me a little longer to unload the groceries once we were home.
On the way home we stopped at Dollar General for earbuds.
IF YOU ENJOY OUR JOURNAL, LIKE, COMMENT, AND/OR FOLLOW.
My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons id posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams
A little over 3 hours? Let’s try that againFive+ hours in addition to the other three. Now we’re talkin’.