Welcome, family and friends, to our daily journal. Share it with your friends. It is a way of remembrance for us and a point of contact for you.
- The second full moon in a month is known as a blue moon. It has nothing to do with the color, though my early morning photo looks a little blue.
- On another note (pun intended) I always enjoyed the song “Blue Moon” especially the final 🎶blue moon🎶.
Blue Moon lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
- As the moon fled the sky, the sun burst forth in all of its radiant glory. After another chilled night, the warmth was most welcome.
- Everything was coated with dew that looked for all the world like frost. Central Texas is not quite ready for Jack Frost to paint the world in sparkling crystalline white.
- This morning we drove to Adam and Leigha’s so that they could sit in on a virtual visit from Paula from Humana. It was very informative and presented in a way that we (think) we understood.
- There was a break for pizza so I told Paula I would look over the information about a plan for me, since I am a veteran.
As we were leaning A&L’s we stripped to fill up on gasoline at 1.599 / gallon. Thank you QuikTrip.
- Stopping at Dollar General for a couple of items. But it was too crowded for my comfort. So we left and came home.
- At six o’clock we attended a virtual wedding that took place in Iowa. Our great granddaughters’ mother was married in an outdoor Halloween.themed wedding. It appeared to be nice weather for it.
IF YOU ENJOY OUR JOURNAL, LIKE, COMMENT, AND/OR FOLLOW
My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons id posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams