Welcome, family and friends, to our daily journal. Share it with your friends. It is a way of remembrance for us and a point of contact for you.
- Yes, the fog from yesterday came back for a second run today.
- It had all cleared before I drove to the mall today. That’s right, Santa has officially arrived at Lakeline Mall. Despite a little hiccup with all of the electronics not playing well together, we had a good morning.
- Santa was still able to interact with the children albeit at a distance. Posing for the photo feels awkward to me. I’m just sitting six foot behind them and facing the camera.
- One thing that is very different this year. No one is saying, “Smile!”
God bless and g’nite
IF YOU ENJOY OUR JOURNAL, LIKE, COMMENT, AND/OR FOLLOW
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams