Welcome, family and friends, to our daily journal. Share it with your friends. It is a way of remembrance for us and a point of contact for you
Cloudy. Agreed, it was cloudy with occasional rain.
- Ella and I took time to play a couple rounds of Fast Track before I left for work.
- Santa had some interesting visits today. I had a boy with hearing loss. I greeted him in ASL and introduced myself as Santa and asked his name and what he wanted for Christmas using both spoken and sign language. He didn’t respond, but Mom seemed happy that I had tried.
- I also had four college students that just stopped in to visit.
- IF YOU ENJOY OUR JOURNAL, LIKE, COMMENT, AND/OR FOLLOW
- All content (except quotations) ©2020 Thomas E. Williams