Welcome, family and friends to our daily journal. Share it with your friends. It is a way of remembrance for us and a point of connection for you.
- Today’s sun looks just like yesterday’s.
- We were back at Cutty’s about 7:30 this morning. I fixed some bacon and eggs. We ate outside at the picnic table. I gathered limbs and twigs from our site and the neighbor’s and burned them in the outdoor fireplace. Just tidying the yard.
Some friends came by this morning to say goodbye.
- Keith and Joey are now Cutty’s members. Tom and Ella are not.
- Joey and Keith now own this trailer. Ella and Tom do not.
- I may also have found someone to continue the Sunday worship services at Cutty’s next season.
- Kara came out a short time before we left for Audrie’s.
- Jason and Audrie invited us for grilled Iowa chops, sweetcorn. and baked potatoes.
- Audrie drove us back to Linnea’s just before our bedtime.
- God bless and g‘day.
If you enjoy our journal: comment, like, and follow. Also see our Facebook page and our new Instagram page. Just search for “Tom and Ella Journal.”
My NEW sermons blog Armchair Sermons. Sermons posted most Sundays 10 AM central time.
- ©2020 Thomas E. Williams